Sunday, July 11, 2010

What Was That?

I had a really crazy dream last night and it is making me think I might be losing it!! So I had this adorable baby boy who I, obviously, adored. Most of the dream was me playing with him or taking him places with my Momma. Then, I came home and he was sitting on my lap when he wanted to get down. So he jumped down onto the floor and poof he turned into a spider. But not just any spider. He turned into a red spider with really long legs and a jeweled belly!!! I was completely freaked out because I HATE spiders, but was this a spider or my baby?! So Pear came over and was batting the spider around and I was so conflicted about killing it because I didn't know if it could turn back into my baby. I decided to let Pear kill it. AHHH. Does this mean I'm going to be a terrible mother because I won't protect my child if it turns into a spider?!

2 comments:

  1. I should look that up in my Dream book. It probably means that you are conflicted about having kids...you don't know whether it would be a good or bad move for you. Is that a decision you've been weighing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I wish I was ready to have kids but really I'm not. Everyone I know seems to have a baby and I am anxious to have that connection, but it just isn't the right time for me. I'm still too selfish I think!

    ReplyDelete