Wednesday, July 21, 2010
A Different Kind of Wordless Wednesday
Today is Wordless Wednesday because an incident in the bathroom at work left me totally speechless. A woman walked into the bathroom with her blue tooth on and her fresh cup of coffee (in a mug, without a top). She then went into the stall with her coffee cup and her blue tooth. Oh, by the way, she is talking to someone about business on the blue tooth. She then urinates in the bathroom and flushes the toilet, WHILE TALKING ON THE BLUE TOOTH!! She comes out, with her coffee cup, washes her hands and leaves. Now yes, I was just standing there and watching her this whole time because how could you not? Is someone really going to want to do business with you after hearing you pee and flush the toilet? And why would you drink from a mug that has been in a bathroom!! Ew! Speechless! I guess I should be happy she washed her hands?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And things like this happen far too often! Ew.
ReplyDelete