Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday #5

11. New Jeans: I have desperately needed some new pants and I got two wonderful pairs on Saturday!! It is very hard to find jeans that fit over that big butt but come back in for the slightly smaller middle region. It feels so good when you get the right ones!!

12. Mac 'N Cheese: Because today I needed a treat. It was from Boston Market. It was goooood!

13. My parents: I called them last Saturday and asked them to come see me. And this Saturday they are doing just that! Hubby is leaving on vacation with his family and I needed some time with mine. We are going to go check out some houses in the crazy heat!!

14. Sleep: As you can tell my the short posts, I have been very tired lately. I think I fell asleep at 9 last night. This is a the biggest reason I'm not ready for kids - regular life is too much to handle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment