Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thursdays, in blogging land at least, seem to be the day to be thankful. I like the idea of starting an ongoing list so here it goes:

1. My Kitty Cat - Her name is Pear "Bubbie" Baggins and she is so wonderful. She is just like her Momma, which means she likes to sleep, eat, cuddle and has mood swings. She loves to sit with me all day and even curls right up with me in bed. She is my little angel and she got me through some stressful moments in law school. She always lets me rest my head on her fat belly when I'm really sad. She is just the best!!

This is Pear in a doggy bed that I bought for her a few years ago. Craig swore that she would never use it. She, of course, sleeps in it every day and looks so so cute!!

2. Old Books - Really, I love all books, but today I am most thankful for my collection of old books. Craig and I stumbled upon this awesome place called the Book Barn in West Chester, PA. It has 5 or 6 floors filled with books. I was in heaven and did not want to leave. We got a bunch of these old books to use as table numbers at our wedding. My favorite among the bunch is my very old copy of Jane Eyre. Craig got it for me for my birthday about five years ago I guess. Here they are on one of the many books shelves I have, and one from a table at the wedding!















3. My Theodore Stuffed Animal - Craig got me this little guy for Christmas and I think he is just too cute. We watched the Chipmunks movie a few years ago and I always talked about how much I loved Theodore. I really do love small, fat, furry things! I also love Theodore for what he represents to me - the fact that my husband and I can be silly and love childish things together!

No comments:

Post a Comment