For those of you with significant others, do you ever find that you are in an argument and you don't even know how you got there? I shouldn't say I don't have any idea because I'm pretty sure it started with me being short and him being short right back.
Well tonight the tension was over dinner. I don't like to cook, really ever, but mostly I hate it on Fridays. I had a taxing day at work and just wanted to go pick something up. My Big Lovie (my cat, Pear, is my little lovie), however, wanted thin chicken and decided to start cooking dinner himself. Like usual, he started it but then "needed my help." Well I gave minimal assistance then came back to fulfill my Farmville addiction. Next thing I know, my ears are ringing and the cat is running wild because the smoke alarm is going off in full force. Burnt chicken anyone?! So maybe next time I'll suck it up and cook, because fires are not cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment