Friday, June 18, 2010

Bringing Back The AOL Days!!!

Although I know people probably are not reading this blog yet, I still thought I would do a post that would let everyone get to know me a bit better. Because who doesn't want to know what my favorite color is!? Hello! So I found this old quiz like me and my friends used to do when we all had Sweetp screen names and talked to random people in chat rooms!! Here it goes - feel free to copy it and fill it out yourself!!

1. FIRST NAME? Meredith
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Dad wanted to name me Maryland, like the state, but my Mom (thankfully) would not go for it. He settled on Meredith!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Normally this is an easy question for me because I tend to cry a lot but for some reason I don't remember.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It depends, if I take my time and have the right pen I do. If not, I hate it. I always wanted Liz's handwriting!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey, please.
6. KIDS? I don't currently have any but my future daughter is named Charlottle Poppy!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, although sometimes I can be hard to be friends with because of my high standards, but hopefully I would be able to meet them.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Si
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would. People always say they don't believe me but I know I would because I did this really high and scary ropes course once and it helped me get over that kind of stuff!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh I love Chocolate Chex!!!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No I do not!
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Absolutely
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ? Probably Chocolate Fudge Brownie
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the vibe they give me
17. RED OR PINK? depends, if I am not at a Maryland game then pink!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My brain is CONSTANTLY thinking about things, it never shuts off. So I end up over thinking things a lot.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friend from high school. I haven't talked to her in years. The last thing I said to her was "Peace Out" and I pulled away.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well I'm not really sending it to anyone...
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? I have on jeans and no shoes, unlike my mother, I do not wear shoes around the house
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? fruit from the wonderful fruit stand on the street by my office
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sound of my husband playing tennis on theWii
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A purpley pink color
25. FAVORITE SMELL? a perfume I used to wear from Bath and Body Works - it was discontinued :(
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Momma!
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I found it on the Internet! I do like the Internet!
28. FAVORITE DRINK?Depends, I am on a watered down cranberry juice kick
29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Tennis, Tennis, Tennis!
30. HAIR COLOR? Brown
31. EYE COLOR? Light brown
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I should.
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Oh I do not watch scary movies any more!! Happy ending, please!
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Up! You know that might have been the last time I cried!
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Green
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, I like Fall!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs!
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry Shortcake!
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? i am rereading The Lord of the Rings books. I'm on The Two Towers right now.
41 WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a lap top, so nothing
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV? Tennis this morning before worky
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my favorite songs, certain voices
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither!!
45. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Utah for a dance competition! Or is Vegas further away? I'm not so good with maps!
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can twist my arm so it looks like it is broken
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? January
58. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Annapolis, MD

1 comment:

  1. I remember those surveys! Now, I feel like I know ya better!

    ReplyDelete