Thursday, June 17, 2010
Did I Really Do This?
So......I have been stalking a few blogs on here for quite some time and have been inspired to start one of my own. Most of the ones I read are based on people's children and one is all about being positive. If that is the kind of thing you enjoy, well, you won't find either of those here, and I'm not sorry to say it. I love certain children but am not ready for my own and constant positivity does not work for me - I'm more of a cry and scream and get it all out before I can get over it kind of person. So anyway, I'm not really sure what this blog will be about. Mostly, I guess I will talk about my day, vent about the many things that irritate me and celebrate the many things that bring so much joy to my life! This should interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to follow your blog :) I'm your first follower too!
ReplyDeleteI assume this is the "Mer"? I'll be the 2nd then!
ReplyDeleteYay, thanks!! How do you guys sign your name at the bottom of the post?
ReplyDeleteMer, I used this website..... it's pretty simple and doesn't do the really creative signatures...
ReplyDeletehttp://mylivesignature.com/
So if you want something a bit more creative, I'm not sure how to do that! :(
ReplyDeleteI made one but I can't figure out how to add it on here. Do I have to copy it into every post or can I get it to come up automatically?
ReplyDeleteYour comment about constant positivity cracked me up! Welcome to the blog world! Can't wait to stop back!
ReplyDelete