This Thursday I am doing something you probably shouldn't do and saying that I am thankful for ME, MYSELF and I. I had a challenging day at work trying to write a brief and I just struggled for hours trying to think of what to write and how to argue for my position. Finally, at around 4:30 something finally clicked and I was able to write it up and send it out before the 5 o'clock deadline. I take a lot of pride in working hard and my ability to come up with solutions to problems. I called my Mom earlier in the day saying I just didn't think I could do it and she reminded me that I always come up with something. And she was right - and my boss even liked it! So I am thankful that I stuck with it and kept spinning my wheels, and thankful that I have and use these abilities that God blessed me with! So maybe it is really that I am thankful for God's gifts? That sounds better at least! In celebration, here is a picture dedicated to meeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, and I'm also thankful for the bread in this picture - couldn't have made it through the trip without it! Thursday, September 2, 2010
Thankful Thursday
This Thursday I am doing something you probably shouldn't do and saying that I am thankful for ME, MYSELF and I. I had a challenging day at work trying to write a brief and I just struggled for hours trying to think of what to write and how to argue for my position. Finally, at around 4:30 something finally clicked and I was able to write it up and send it out before the 5 o'clock deadline. I take a lot of pride in working hard and my ability to come up with solutions to problems. I called my Mom earlier in the day saying I just didn't think I could do it and she reminded me that I always come up with something. And she was right - and my boss even liked it! So I am thankful that I stuck with it and kept spinning my wheels, and thankful that I have and use these abilities that God blessed me with! So maybe it is really that I am thankful for God's gifts? That sounds better at least! In celebration, here is a picture dedicated to meeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, and I'm also thankful for the bread in this picture - couldn't have made it through the trip without it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment