Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Little Game of Tag

Lizzy Lou tagged me, so I get to answer some questions for her and then tag someone else! Here are her questions:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?


I really want to go to the countryside of England and pretend I am in one of my old novels. I just want to walk around, read, and relax. Most people would do these things on a beach or something, but I do not enjoy being hot, so I think this would be more peaceful. I think this would actually be a great vacation to take by myself - just me, a book, some biscuits and green land!


2. How may children do you want? Do you want them close in age or further apart?

I want to have two children (a boy and a girl, of course). I would like them to be pretty close, two or three grades in school apart at most. I wonder, how many people answer this because of how they grew up? I had brother who is 16 months older than I am. Well, I still have a brother (my attempts to kill him in high school were unsuccessful).

3. What would your favorite date night look like?

This is a hard one - I think I would like to get dressed up and go see Phantom of the Opera in the city. On the way home, we would stop and get McDonalds fries and McFlurries!

4. What do people say is your best physical feature?

Depends on gender and race it seems. Most people, however, say my smile because I usually don't hold back with it. I think some people smile and don't really light up. I think they don't "smile with their eyes" as my girl Tyra Banks tells the models to do.
 
I'm going to tag Kirsten at Soaking up the Sunnyside and Carol at Knee Deep in Mommahood with these questions:
 
1. What is your most disgusting habit that brings you joy?
2. Who was your biggest celebrity crush in middle school / high school?
3. If you could change your name, what would you want it to be?
4. What are your plans for the next 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment