Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh Goodness

So I took a little break from blogging this week. The week started with major PMS drama and only went down hill from there. The main source of my depression was the fact that my family was at the beach and for the FIRST TIME EVER, I was not there with them. This was Riley's first trip to Sunset and it killed me not being there. Even my buddy bud Darren went!!! : (   So I was in a horrible mood, then there was house drama on top of that. I finally took my mom's advice, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." So, sorry for the silence!! Here are a few pics my sister-in-law sent from the beach!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back :) When I talked to you last week and then started to see pics of Sunset on Facebook, I realized you weren't there. I'm sorry that you were unable to go.... that has been a family tradition for years! :( I'm sure the fam is missing you just as much!

    ReplyDelete